What is included:
- You can select one or multiple keys and perform a mass action with the selection.
- Use Filter while editing translations in Lokalise in order to show only the desired strings or keys.
- Sort the keys out e.g. First added or Last added.
- Switch the key editor between multilingual view and bilingual view. Read more...
- Remember your position in the project.
- Filter by screenshots.
- Key editor.
- Add language to the project or open language settings by clicking the language icon.
- Search keys by name.
- Key counter. See how many keys are selected with the current filter.
- Add a new key to the project.
- Perform find/replace in the project.
- Access the files widget to manage your files. See Filenames article.
- Lokalise has a powerful built-in translation memory, that is shared between all team projects and members.
- Incoming task widget. Once an admin assigns a task to you, it shows up in the incoming task widget.
- Lokalise offers Slack-style chat with focus on your project.
- Use magic scroll on the right side to quickly navigate through keys.
There is a checkbox on the left side of each key. You can select multiple keys and perform a mass action with the selection. The blue floating bar with available mass actions pops up once you select at least one key.
Use Filter while editing translations in Lokalise in order to show only the desired strings or keys. For example, you can filter only untranslated strings, that belong to iOS. There are some predefined filters you can choose from or you can create a custom filter (select New filter...) in the filter drop-down.
Sort keys in the editor
By default, the editor displays the last added keys first. You can sort keys by a number of criteria.
This view is very useful to team leaders and contributors, working with multiple languages simultaneously, as it offers a unique opportunity to preview and edit all language translations at once. Read more...
This view gives maximum space and lets you focus, when working with a single language translations. Choose reference language and contribution language in the top bar. Read more...
Filter by screenshots
The filter by screenshots shows you only the screenshots which have keys linked to them. If it is required, you are able to filter them additionally using screenshot tags.
Lokalise supports modification of the keys. To access the key editor, simply click a key name in the editor. Please note, this option is only available to project admins and can be turned off globally in the project settings.
Add a new language to the project by clicking the "plus" button next to the existing language icons. Click the language icon to access the language settings. Read more...
Use the Files widget to manage your files.
Lokalise has a powerful built-in translation memory, that is shared between all team projects and members. Everything that you (or any other team member) type in the editor, upload or set via API is being automatically saved for later use in translation memory.
Incoming task widget
Once an admin assigns a task to you, it shows up in the Incoming tasks widget. You will see the task title, description and target languages along with the progress statistics.
Lokalise offers Slack-style chat with focus on your project. All comments to keys are going to chat feed as well with a link to according key. Just like in comments, you can reply to other users and mention them using @. Enable project chat by clicking chat icon in the top right corner.
Use magic scroll on the right side to quickly navigate through keys. You may hover the mouse over the scroll bar to see which key it would navigate to. Use the Remember position in project button to automatically save your position as you leave the editor, so it returns you to the same position after the page is reloaded.